The sole of Nativearth Footwear is your link to the earth.
We use Leather, industrial Conveyor belting (Roughtop) or Vibram USA soling on our footwear unless a soft sole is requested. Leather and Conveyor or Soft soles give the best communication with energy fields from the earth. The choice of proper soling is important for durability, flexibility and traction.
- Flexible and durable
- Stitched through
Vibram Woodstock Eva
- 1/2″ thick
- Blown rubber provides best cushion
- Center medallion of traditional carrarmato lugs is designed to maximize traction.
- Lugs are angled to promote gripping and braking.
Vibram Sierra (#1276)
- Ergonomic flex groove.
- Multi-directional lugs.
- Ladder grip lugs for gripping on roots, branches, etc.
Vibram Oil Resist (#2021)
- Toe pad for added durability.
- Wedge design provides maximum ground contact for support, stability, and increased slip resistance.
- Heel pad for added traction & durability.
Vibram EvaLug (#2062)
- Wide lugs for stability and durability.
- Center medallion for comfort.
- Shallow lug depth resists debris buildup.
- Large heel pad for extended wear.
- Includes steel shank in heel
- Oblique toe provides a broad base for climbing on multiple terrain.
- Larger lugs are close together for excellent durability.
- Center medallion of stars surrounded by lug pattern provide maximum wear and traction.
- Large lugs on heel to assure long lasting durability.
- Includes steel shank in heel.
- Features a refined lug medallion ideal for work and industrial applications.
- 1/4″ thick solid rubber
- Long-wearing, provides excellent traction
- Washable replacement soles
- Stitched with knobby sponge
- Make your boots warm and shape to your feet
- Also work in Ugg boots